Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
crewhotels.com was built for a community, and we hope to maintain a positive community spirit. With that in mind all users must abide by some fairly straightforward rules of etiquette:
- All reviews must be based on first-hand experience with the hotel you are reviewing. However, it is acceptable for an office-based employee (e.g. production coordinator or line producer) to review a property based on their interactions with it during planning, the stay itself, and post-stay; and based upon feedback from the crew.
- If you haven’t done so prior, we urge you to speak with hotel management before posting a very negative review. It’s only fair to give an establishment the opportunity to rectify perceived issues, and it will make your experience with them more rewarding.
- Please don’t use crewhotels.com as a tool to threaten hotels.
- Reviews or comments that contain offensive language or content, or threats of any kind, will be removed.
- crewhotels.com may post links to new reviews to social media
The only personal information collected by crewhotels.com is that entered by the user during registration. It includes email address, location and occupation, although the only required information is email address.
How We Use Your Information
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
If you are logged into crewhotels.com and send a “Booking Inquiry”, your message will be sent directly to Peppercorn Travel, along with your email address so the agents there can respond to you. If you are not logged in, you will be required to enter your name and email address, which will be sent to Peppercorn Travel for the same reason.
Otherwise, your information will not be shared with anyone, for any reason.